The Oneplus 5 sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.7 aperture and dual-tone LED flash with EIS & OIS. The 16-megapixel front camera ports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It has a superb Snapdragon 835 processor.It comes with 3300 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.It comes with dash charge which charges your phone faster.Without wasting any more time lets get started.Download and Install Hydrogen OS H2OS 3.5 on OnePlus 5.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download H2OS 3.5 for OnePlus 5
- Download H2OS for OnePlus devices | Download | Full ROM zip
- Download Oxygen OS for OnePlus devices | Download | Full ROM zip
Steps to Install Hydrogen OS H2OS 3.5 on OnePlus 5
1) Download the H2OS 3.5 Zip file from above and save it in your Internal Storage.
2) Turn off your device and Boot into the Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
3) Now Wipe data and cache if you want a clean installation otherwise skip this step.
4) Now in Recovery select your preferred language and select Install from Local.
5) Now select the Zip and Click on Install to start the process.
6) Now wait until the installation complete and then Reboot your device.