The Huawei P10 Plus sports a 20- megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture with EIS & OIS and dual-tone LED flash. The 12-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Kirin960 processor.It comes with 3750 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 128GB via a micro SD-Card.Root Huawei P10 Plus.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Huawei P10/P10 plus .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Steps to Root Huawei P10/P10 plus
- Download SuperSU.zip from our dwonload section in internal storage of your device.
- Reboot in Recovery mode of your device. (Turn off the device and press power key & volume down key simultaneoulsy, release power key and wait for the phone to enter in recovery mode)
- In recovery mode tap on Install option, naviagate through the folder and look for the SuperSU-v2.67.zip file.
- Swipe to confirm flash
- Reboot your device and check for root access.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.