The Huawei Mate 9 sports a 20-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with HiSilicon Kirin 960 Octacore Processor.It comes with 4000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 256 GB via a micro SD-Card.Today in this article we will guide you to unbrick Huawei Mate 9.So,lets go.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Huawei mate 9 .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
From any region to international L29C636 –
From any region to Chinese MHA-AL00C00 –
Steps to unbrick huawei mate 9
1) Download Stock ROM for Huawei device from above and extract it.
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now turn off your device.
4) Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
5) Now wait for some time to complete the process.