The Huawei P9 sports a 12-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with 1.8 Ghz octa core processor.It comes with 3000mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 128GB via a micro SD-Card.So,in this tutorial we will tell you a process by which you can unlock bootloader of Huawei P9.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Huawei P9 .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei P9
- First of all Create a Huawei Account From this Page
- Fill the details in this LINK ( Details like IMEI Number, Product ID )
For product ID, dial “* # * # 1357946 # * # *” in the phone app.
For IMEI number, dial “*#06#” in the phone app.
- Once you enter the All of your details Submit it, and after You Submit the requrest, you will receive unlock code to unlock the bootloader of your device.
- Now connect your Huawei device to your PC/Lappy using USB Cable
- Now Download the ADB and Fastboot from above link and install it on your pc or laptop.
- Navigate to Installed folder of ADB and Fastboot.
- Open CMD in ADB and Fastboot folder by pressing Shift + Right click
- Now After tgat Type, the following command in CMD
adb reboot bootloader
- Now you will be in Fastboot mode you can check if your device is connected or not by entering this command if your device is connected successfully then it will return your mobile’s serial number.
- Now unlock the boot loader of your mobile by entering this command. It will delete all your data and apps.
fastboot oem unlock <Unlock Password>
- Now after that type this Reboot command to reboot your mobile.
DONE ! That’s it you have successfully unlocked the bootloader of your Huawei P9.