Hello guys,welcome to gammerson in this tutorial,we will tell you the method by which you can download marshmallow in Huawei P8 Lite.The Huawei P8 lite sports a 12- megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture with EIS & OIS and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Kirin655 processor.It comes with 3000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 128GB via a micro SD-Card.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P8 Lite (Single Sim/Dual SIM)
- Model – ALE-L21
- Android Version – 6.0
- EMUI Version – 4.0
- Firmware –B598/B599
- Build Number –ALE-L21C432B598/ALE-L21C432B599
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.6 GB
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This update is only for Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21.Donot try it on any other device
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process
Download Huawei P8 Lite B598/B599 Marshmallow Firmware
Steps to Install Marshmallow in Huawei P8 Lite
1) Download Stock ROM for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 from above and extract it.
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now turn off your device.
4) Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
5) Now wait for some time to complete the process.