Hello guys,welcome to gammerson in this tutorial,we will tell you the method by which you can fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Red Tint Display Issue.The Samsung Galaxy S8 sports a 12-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.7 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with 1.9Ghz exynos 8895 octa core processor.It comes with 3000mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 256GB via a micro SD-Card.The difference btw S8 and S8 plus is its bigger display and bigger battery size.Both devices supported fingerprint and iris scanner.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Samsung S8/S8+.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Galaxy S8 Stock Nougat Firmware Update
- G950NKSU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8 (Korea)
- G950FXXU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8 (UK/Ireland)
- G950FXXU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8 (Turkey)
Download Galaxy S8+ Stock Nougat Firmware Update
- G955NKSU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8+ (Korea)
- G955FXXU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8+ (Turkey)
- G955FXXU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8+ (Germany)
Check How To Install Stock ROM in Galaxy S8 and S8 plus
Steps to adjust display colors on the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- The first thing you have to is to open tthe device setting’s
- After that click on display option.
- Then,tap on screen option
- Afte that there are three options available in it i.e. Adaptive display, AMOLED cinema, AMOLED photo and Basic for your desired effect.
- There is also a option by which you can manually change the colors by going to the color balance
- You will find optionIf and Only If you are updated to the latest Version Full-Screen Color Balance and Edge Screen Color Balance in Adaptive Display mode.
- After that you have to adjust the color of it.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.