Hello guys,welcome to gammerson in this tutorial,we will tell you the method by which you can fix Hide Navigation and Status Bar on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus.The Samsung Galaxy S8 sports a 12-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.7 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with 1.9Ghz exynos 8895 octa core processor.It comes with 3000mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 256GB via a micro SD-Card.The difference btw S8 and S8 plus is its bigger display and bigger battery size.Both devices supported fingerprint and iris scanner.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Samsung S8/S8+.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- The first thing you have to do is to enable USB debugging on your device.
- Download and install the ADB and fastboot drivers in your pc or laptop.
- After that you need to connect your your device to your Laptop or PC via USB Cabl
- Now you have to use the below command if and only if you want to hide Galaxy S8 status bar.
adb shell settings put global policy_control immersive.status=*
Now you have to use the below command if and only if you want to To hide Galaxy S8 navigation bar on your device
adb shell settings put global policy_control immersive.navigation=*
Now you have to use the below command if and only if you want to hide both status and navigation bar on your devices
adb shell settings put global policy_control immersive.full=*
If you want to go back to the defaut mode,then type the below command
adb shell settings put global policy_control null*
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.