The Blue life 8 sports a 8-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 2-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with 1.7 Ghz Mediatek processor.It comes with 2800 mAh battery capacity which can last for a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 64GB via a micro SD-Card.
Many users want to root their device for getting more from it.There are many advantages of rooting your device as it allows you to install a custom ROM on your device or you can block ads of any apps or you can keep latest android version and so on.So in this article,we will guide you to explain the process rooting your Blu life 8.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the BLu life 8.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Also, enable Unknown Sources option into the device, go to Settings ->Security -> enable the Unknown sources.
- KingRoot.apk | Link
How to Root B1lu Life 8 Without PC via KingRoot App
- First of fall,install Kingroot apk and then move it to internal storage of your device.
- Then,If you have enabled Unknown sources, then install the kingroot apk from file manager. [see below image]
- Next thing you have to go to app drawer and run the kingusers installed app.
- Now,Once the app loads the required files and run then click on Root button to start the rooting process.
- Wait for a few minutes and then the Green Tick is appearing on the center of the screen.
- Reboot your device.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.