The Vernee thor sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with 1.3 Ghz Mediatek processor.It comes with 2800 mAh battery capacity which can last for a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 128GB via a micro SD-Card.
Are also want to use nougat in your device but haven’t recevied for your Vernee thor.Donot worry users,you can still the android nougat released by the company by the given process.Today,in this article Gammerson will tell you the steps for downloading Nougat For your Vernee thor..
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Vernee Thor.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Vernee Thor Nougat OTA update – Download
How to Manually Update Vernee Thor to Android Nougat
- Download the Nougat OTA zip for Vernee Thor from above
- Then,save it to internal storage of your device.
- Navigate to Setting > About Phone > Wireless Update and Click Menu placed at the top right corner and tap ‘Local Update’.
- Then,“internal storage” and find the ROM file.
- Now you have to click “install now” and a POP box appears, choose “OK” to update.
- Wait for a while and once the installation complete
- Reboot your mobile.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.