The Coolpad Note 3 lite sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek 6753 processor.It comes with 2500 mAh battery capacity which can last for a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 32GB via a micro SD-Card.
Coolpad has officially released this update for its Note 3 Lite users.If you donot receive for certain reasons but want to check it can install it from.There are many optimizines done by the company in this update.So today,in this article we will guide you to install the latest firmware on your Coolpad Note 3 lite.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Coolpad note 3 lite.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Android Version: – Marshmallow v6.1
- Coolpad Note 3 Lite: – All model.
- Status :- Official
- Release Date:- 23.Feb.2017
- Type :- “.Zip” file & Tool.
Steps to install Marshmallow V10 Firmware in Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- The first thing you have to do is to Extract Downloaded File Zip file via Winzip and 7zip.
- Then,Install USB Drivers.
- The next thing will be opening the SP Flash Tool & click the Download button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button & browse and select The extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded in previous step.
- Now CLick The Download Button.
- Switch Off your phone & Connect your phone to the PC or Laptop.
- After the flashing, a Green Tick will appear on the screen of your device.
- Disconnect your phone and Make it on.
If still any Queries left in your Mind feel free to ask via comment section.