One of the key features available in Huawei’s Emotion UI (EMUI) is the ability to install custom themes onto the device.
Themers can package their work into .hwt files that can then be applied by EMUI’s theme manager application. Users can customize the lock screen style, wallpapers, icons, background colors, and finally the font.
However, some users who upgraded to EMUI 5.0, the latest version based on Android 7.0 Nougat, have found that the “Font Style” option is missing.We have a good news for all who upgraded to EMUI 5.0.There is a fix available for re enabling switching the font style and too it doesnot require any root for doing all this.So,today in this article we will guide for re enabling font style in EMUI5.0 without any root required.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the EMUI 5.0 users.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Note: If ADB dosen’t recognize your device, install HiSuite driver via download link below.
How to Re-Enable Font Style Option
- First of fall,Download and install ADB drivers
- Now Go to ADB folder (C:\ADB), Then open the command prompt by pressing SHIFT + Right Mouse Click keys and choose Open Command Window Here.
- Then executefollowing command to re-enable Font Style Option.
adb shell settings put system hw_hide_font_style false
- Reboot you device
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.