As we already discussed about “How to Root Moto E 2nd gen 2015 and unlock it’s bootloader“
So this problem is faced by every Moto E 2015 user Who rooted there Moto E 2 nd gen and Unlocked the Bootload the you will see a message coming on the screen saying “Warning Boot loader Unlock” In you Moto E 2nd gen 2015 Mobile.
Is’t it Annoying! But you can easily remove this error message in your Moto E 2015.Follow below simple process to restore you bootloader to normal.
How to Remove Unlocked bootloader Warning Message
- Download the zip file link 1 or Link 2
- Download Motorola Usb Driver and install it.
- Download Mfastboot.zip and extarct in on your desktop.
- Extract all the files in the mfastboot folder.
- Now Reboot to fastboot mode (power + vol down)
- Now open cmd and use cd command to go to the directory where you placed the file.
- Now Type the command:
- Reboot from the recovery (use vol up to select and vol down to navigate)
- Now your warning boot logo should be restored back to the normal version.