Hey readers here we are representing top windows 7 tips and tricks for you so that you can make work easy in your windows 7 using tips and tricks.
1.Enable virtual Wi-Fi
Windows 7 have a cool new feature called Virtual Wi-Fi.Which changes your PC or laptop into a software-based router. Thats Awesome Cool Feature of windows 7. Any other Wi-Fi enabled devices within range near your computer will see youur computer as a new WiFi network. They can use it to and you can set custom id and passwords also.! All devices works and can connect using this tips and trick if windows 7.
Any laptop,smart phone,computer or any WiFi device can connect to you as a router.
use this software to enable virtual Wi-Fi without command => Click Me
2. Using Flipping 3D View
This trick is use to select an active window from many active windows. Means to select and choose applications in from 3D view.!
- Open My Computer
- Open music player
- open paint
- Now press “alt + tab” to see applications in 3D view and choose them from that 3D menu.
3.Create a Zip Folder/File
The most widely using compression is
zip and rar folders. zip folers are most using and valuable. Thats why
microsoft enable a direct feature to make and open zip files or zip folders in windows 7. Using this trick you can make and open zip foler/file without any zip softare.
- To create a zip folder, right click a any file folder in my computer
- select the “Send To” option.
- Now choose ”Compressed (zipped) Folder” option will compress your folder into zip file.
So just right click any file or foler then select Send To > Compressed (zipped) Folder to make a zip folder
4.Pin Anything to the Taskbar
Windows 7 alows you pin applications to the taskbar.
You can pin any file or folder follow steps:
- 1) Drag and drop the file onto your desktop (If the item is in the Favorites folder, follow these extra steps)
- 2) Right click > New > Shortcut
- 3) Type in: explorer “C:shortcutsFavorites – ShortcutName.lnk”
- 4) Name the shortcut
- 5) The Shortcut will now appear as a folder, which you can right click to pin to the taskbar
It is a simple windows 7 aero to swap running windows applications or any items.
- Open Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc)
- now select the applications you wish to tile (Ctrl+Click)
- do right click and select Tile Horizontally or Tile Vertically.
Windows 7 tile is the ability to maximize a window by dragging it to the side of the screen.