So if you want to restore the stock firmware of Moto G4, then you came at right place today we are going to tell you how to restore the stock firmware of Moto G4.I tell you how to unbrick a soft brick moto g4 and g4 plus by installing stock rom.
Lenovo has recently launched all new Moto G4 the generation (2016) and G4 and In India.If you’re someone WHO likes to root each android phone, then you most likely knew that Moto G4 / Moto four and will be rooted currently however there continuously a risk of sentimental bricking whereas rooting or installing / Flashing recovery on the phone.But you’ll be able to get rid of that by flashing the stock ROM.
If you have got a soft bricked Moto G4 / Moto G4 and then there’s very a good new for you.Now we’ve got the Stock Android marshmallow vi.0.1 firmware Of Moto G4 and Moto G4 and.Special because of yeshwanthvshenoy, Senior member over Xda for sharing the stock firmware files.Now you’ll be able to flash / Install Stock Code On Moto G4 / G4 and-and Unbrick it.
- Make sure to charge your mobile phone upto 80%
- This guide will only work for Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus.
- You also have to setup adb and fastboot on your pc/lappy.
- Install drivers of your mobile by connecting it with pc. It will automatically download and install the driver.
1.Download Flashstock from HERE
2.Download Stock Firmware Of Moto G 4 it is compaitable with all variant you can download it from HERE
3.Download Stock Rom for Moto G4 XT1622 from HERE
4.Download Stock Rom for Moto G4 plus XT1641 from HERE
How to Restore Stock Firmware Of Moto G4
- Download the firmware according to your device compaitablity and then extract in adb and fastboot folder.
- Now open your ADB Folder and then open CMD windows.
- Now you have to reboot your device into bootloader by pressing and holding Power and volume down button.
- Now open and run the flashstock.bat this will automatically run all the fastboot commands to install, and it will flash the stock firmware on Moto G4 and Moto G4+.
- After the installation process, reboot your device.
Great ! you’ve successfully installed Stock firmware on Moto G4 and Plus.