Now you can update LG G3 to Nougat 7.0 from marshmallow 6.0 by installing unofficial AOSP 7.0 rom.Official Android nougat is already out for all Nexus devices except some.If it comes to unofficial Android nougat 7.0 rom, then many devices already got it you can check the whole list of devices getting unofficial Android nougat 7.0 rom.
If you want to install cm14 rom, then you can easily download and install cm14 rom based on Android nougat 7.0 once it is released thanks to Xda dev bangprovn and PecanCM, for building unofficial nougat rom for LG G3.
The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build for LG G3 and missing many features, but the developer still manages to make this ROM usable.This build contains bugs, and it’s improved with time, but the good news is you can experience Android Nougat on LG G3.
- This ROM is work on LG G3 (D850, D851, and D855).
- To flash Android 7.0 Nougat on D855, you need to flash Kernal and Rebump script.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Always take backup of your data before flashing it.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device (Recommended recovery is TWRP ).
Installing a custom ROM on the LG G3 requires the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further, you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone, and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
#How to install Android nougat 7.0 for LG G3
1) Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
2) Download the Android 7.0 ROM and Gapps 7.0 from below and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button.”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode.Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
7) Done! Now enjoy android nougat on LG G3.
- Download Nougat 7.0 AOSP ROM for LG G3
- Download Nougat 7.0 AOSP ROM for T-Mobile LG G3
- Android 7.0 Gapps For LG G3
For more updated links and screenshots you can follow source link here.