Direct download MacOS Sierra.dmg 10.12 dev preview from Torrent, Google drive, and drop box for free without having a developer account on apple.com.Apple already announced it four new OS for it four different devices iOS 10 for iPhone,macOS Sierra 10.2 for Macbook, watch OS and TVOS.You can download macOS Sierra 10.2 from multiple mirrors provided by multiple sources.
Apple has done a great job this time.Apple totally redesigns iOS 10 for iPhone and macOS Sierra 10.2 for Macbook. The biggest thing they added in it is Siri that is deeply integrated into the new MacOS sierra.You can download the latest macOS Sierra official on your Mac this Fall.
But if you want to try out macOS Sierra developer preview for free without having developer account then you can download directly from the below link and install it on your MacBook devices.
Which device is compatible with Sierra OS?
Here’s the list of Macs supported to run macOS Sierra:
- MacBook (late 2009 and later).
- iMac (late 2009 and later).
- MacBook Air (late 2010 and later).
- MacBook Pro (late 2010 and later).
- Mac Mini (late 2010 and later).
- Mac Pro (late 2010 and later).atch out new features shared by CultofMactv.
#Download Sierra 10.12
- File name :MacOS Sierra.dmg
- File Size: 5gb
- Updated on: 15 June
#Download from below Mirrors
- Download Mac OS Sierra 10.12.dmg [Google Drive]
- Download Mac OS Sierra 10.12.dmg from [Torrrent]
- Download Mac OS Sierra 10.12.dmg from [Mega.nz]
#How to Install Sierra OS (Dual boot)?
To set up a dual-boot system you’ll need to do the following things.
- Open up Disk Utility (Applications > Utilities > Disk Utility) and select the main drive. Then select the Partition option.
- Now you’ll see a large rectangle with the heading Partition Layout. Currently, it will be a single drive, so click the Plus button beneath it and then click on the new partition you created.
- To resize the partition simply drag the partition corners.
- Now rename the new partition from any name you want then click Apply.
- Now find the downloaded version of macOS Sierra and click on it to begin the install.
- When you see the option of which disk you want to install it on be sure to select the new partition that you created earlier in step 4.
- When it’s done click on install and let the process starts automatically, after completing with your Mac will rebooting into Sierra.
From now on when you want to return to the previous version of macOS (or OS X) on your system, reboot your machine while holding down the Alt key. This will present you with a menu of which drive you want to boot from.Thanks to PCA for this guide.