#New Features of TWRP Recovery 3.2.3
1.Completely new theme – Much more modern and much nicer looking
2. True Terminal Emulator – Includes arrow keys, tab and tab completion, etc.
3.Language translation – It won’t be perfect and especially some languages that require large font files like Chinese & Japanese won’t be available on most devices. Also, some languages may only be partially translated at this time. Feel free to submit more translations to OmniROM’s Gerrit.
4. Flashing of sparse images – On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI
7.SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed
8.Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools
9.Update AOSP base to 6.0
How to Install TWRP Recovery 3.0.0
1. Download proper USB Drivers for your device in your PC and install in it. Download the mfastboot driver zip file from below and extract in on a desktop.
2.Download TWRP from below download section and copy it in mfastboot drivers folder.
3. Now Turn off your device and power it On again by pressing Volume Down and power Key simultaneously for 5 seconds.
4. Connect your device to your PC using a USB cable.
5. Now open TWRP recovery folder and press “Shift + Right click” on any empty white space inside the folder and then select “Open command window here” from the context menu.
6. Your device will reboot into bootloader. Now Enter Following command in the command window.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
note: Rename the recovery file.img that you downloaded to recovery.img.Then enter above command
7. Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, issue the following command to reboot
8. Done! If you face any problem comment below we will try to solve it as soon as possible.