Well, if you are a CM feature fan then you should stay away from this ROM for a while as this ROM has only few features of CM. If you are a fan of android and you love to stay updated with the latest version then what are you waiting for, just go and grab the ROM from the download link given below in the post.
#There are two minor issues related with the ROM :
1. On first boot com.android.phone FCs(force closes) but after that its fine.
2. Lots of CM features have not been merged yet.
Galaxy S5 CM13 ROM is available for all GSM variants of S5 running on Quualcomm processor. This includes :-
AT&T S5 G900A
T-Mobile S5 G900T, and
Other klte variants of the device like G900F etc.
Grab the Galaxy S5 CM13 ROM from Download section below and simply flash it via TWRP recovery or Cyanogen recovery.
#How To Install CM13 ROM in Samsung Galaxy S5:
1. Download CM13 for Galaxy S5 and appropriate Gapps package from the above links.
2. Now place the CM13 ROM and Gapps 6.0 .zip file in SD card.
3. Now reboot to recovery mode and flash the Android 6.0 ROM in your device.
4. Now flash Gapps package.
5. Now clear data and clear cache.
6. Reboot your device and its done.
Note – It may take some time to boot(5-6 mins) so please be patient.
Congratulations you just flashed CM13 on your device, enjoy with the latest version of Android. Be sure to write your reviews in the comment section below that what do you think about the ROM or any of your experience, encountered problem during flashing, downloading or any such queries related with this post. Thank You.