Android Nougat 7.0 is the latest android OS right now with totally new features as compared to its previous version of android i.e android marshmallow 6.0, android lollipop 5.0 etc.If you want to get all android Nougat 7.0 aka Android N features in your device running on android KitKat 4.4.4 or 4.x.x then you are at right place.For both rooted and unrooted devices.
In this guide, we are going to show you how to get android Nougat 7.0 features in you android Kitkat device.If you have rooted device then you can follow below steps.
#Features of Android N-IFY module
- Settings dashboard subtitles
- Double-tap recent to switch to last app
- Navigation drawer in Settings
- Use recent button to navigate through recent
- Doze mode even when device is moving
- Emergency info on lock screen
- Night mode
- New notifications layout
So today in this tutorial we are going to show you how to install android N features on any device.For this make sure you fulfill the following requirements before starting.
#How to install Android Nougat features on android Kitkat.
1. Firstly download Android N-ify Xposed module from the link given above.
#Now changing the softkey like android Nougat
#Download Android Nougat wallpaper
Now the next part is setting wallpaper like android Nougat download android N wallpaper from below link and choose any of them you like.
once you download it extract the folder and set any one of them as a wallpaper.