Download gapps for CM13 6.0 Marshmallow and other roms.If you are running on Android Marshmallow 6.0/ 6.1 on any custom roms like Cm13 or AOSP based on Android Marshmallow without gapps the Android system is incomplete before if you do not install these Google apps you will not get apps like Gmail, Google play store, Google play music, Google + and many other apps to flash.Download latest Gapps 6.0 all updated links.
Download gapps for CM13 6.0 Marshmallow: Now you can install gapps for marshmallow 6.0 on any device.These are the latest working gapps 6.0 and gapps 6.1 downloads it for the direct link given below.
Download gapps for CM13 6.0 Marshmallow:Today we will show you how to install GAPPS(Google apps) in Android Marshmallow 6.0.These Google apps package is compatible with all the roms for Android.These gapps 6.0 are compressed in a zip file.
#Download Google apps GAPPS 6.0 Package
These gapps for Android marshmallow 6.0 roms are provided by Opengapps community.
1.Stock Marshmallow Gapps for cm13 6.0 (490 MB):
This is the recommended package for new devices, includes all Google Apps that come standard on the latest Nexus device.
2.Full Marshmallow Gapps for cm13 6.0 (441 MB):
This is very similar to stock package but does not replace the AOSP apps for Browser, Camera, Email, Gallery, Launcher, Keyboard, SMS app, Pico TTS, and WebView
3.Mini Marshmallow Gapps for cm13 6.0 (228 MB):
This is the smaller set of Google apps: the most favorite apps, plus extra functionality that is not available from the Play Store.
4.Micro Marshmallow Gapps for cm13 6.0 (142 MB):
This is a limited set of Google apps: Gmail, Calendar, Google now, plus extra functionality that is not available
from the Play Store.
5.Nano Marshmallow Gapps for cm13 6.0 (91 MB):
This is another minimal installation but includes the extra functionality that is not available from the Play Store.
6.Pico Marshmallow Gapps for cm13 6.0(64 MB):
This is as bare as it can get to get the Google Play functionality.
How to Install a Gapps on CM13 using TWRP Recovery
- Download and transfer the Gapps for Cm13 you wish to flash to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of screen.
└ Note: This will factory reset your device. If your custom ROM doesn’t require a factory reset, then simply skip this step.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the gapps for CM13 .zip that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
- Once cache & dalvik wipe completes, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.