Lineage OS is the popular name among Custom ROMs users. Lineage OS was one of the first Custom ROM built for Android devices. Lineage OS team keeps up the spirit of updating the ROM from time to time with stability and software improvements. Lineage OS has proved itself the best custom ROM. For those who are new to custom ROMs, it is a system software designed on Android platform which helps a user to get the updates and new features for their Android smartphones which they may not get in the stock android updates plus it helps users to customize the smartphone according to their needs and requirements.
Lineage OS 16 is the new project of lineage OS team which will bring some of the amazing features of the new android which will be the android P 9.0. The android P will include some of the new and improved features like the notification control, Multi-camera support and camera updates, HDR VP9 Video, HEIF image compression, and Media APIs, Display cutout support and many more to come. The lineage OS 16 is in its beta preview stage so installing it might not create the favorable conditions but still, it will work for them who want to update their old devices from the stock to custom. you must follow this guide if you want to install the Lineage OS 16 on Redmi note 4 see also Honor 7A..
Redmi note 4 was released a few months back and it has been the most selling smartphone in India that’s why Xiaomi provide more updates for this device but for a long time they have stopped rolling out the update for Redmi note 4 (no reasons why ?) so to update your phone you have to install a custom ROM. A custom ROM can only help you to update your device with the latest features. Follow this guide to know more about installing Lineage OS 16 on Redmi note 4.
Download and Install Lineage OS 16 for Redmi Note
- Lineage OS 16 For Redmi Note 4
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 16 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk supports Android P
Steps To Install Lineage OS 16 On Redmi Note 4 | Android 9.0 P Update (Lineage OS 16 For Redmi Note 4)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you face any kind of problem Please let me know in the comment box below. We will try to reply in next 24 Hours.