Download Android P For Xiaomi Mi A1: Download and Install dotOS 2.3 With Android P Look On Xiaomi Mi A1 || Codenamed tissot: Xiaomi Mi A1 is one of the most popular smartphones by the Chinese OEM Xiaomi. This smartphone comes with Android Nougat out of the box while it can later be upgraded to Oreo firmware. However, if you are someone who loves to play with the settings, tinker with the interface, then you can easily install a custom ROM in it. There are many popular custom ROMs like Resurrection Remix, Lineage OS, and more. Today, in this post, we will be talking about a new custom ROM that is destined for greatness. We are talking about the dotOS 2.3 which is based on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo firmware.
Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with a 5.5-inch LTPS IPS LCD Capacitive display screen with full HD resolution of 1920x1080p, a Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core 2.0GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Adreno 506 GPU, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM storage capacity, and a non-removable 3080mAh Li-Ion battery. It comes with Android 7.1.2 Nougat out of the box (upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo), and its other features include a dual 12.0 MP primary camera, a 5.0 MP secondary camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, GLONASS, fingerprint scanner, and more.
If you want to give dotOS a try on your Xiaomi Mi A1, then this post will be really helpful for you. Here, we have a detailed guide which will give you all the basic information regarding this custom ROM, its benefits, and more. But before we get on with the installation, let’s have a look at some basics of dotOS first.Now follow the guide to Download and Install dotOS 2.3 With Android P Look On Xiaomi Mi A1
Android is the most used and popular mobile operating system in the world. There are more thousands and thousands of manufacturers which are making Android devices. The popularity of Android OS is because of the freedom of customization it offers. Unlike iOS, everything on an Android device (software related) can easily be modified to match users taste.
Android users can root their device easily and can install TWRP or any other recovery. The rooting process on Android is easier compared to iOS. Once custom recovery is installed, users can flash Custom ROMs which are modified Android Operating systems developed by an Android developer or a group of developers. There are tons of things which users can do after rooting their device like flashing Custom ROMs, kernels and Mods. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature rich. They provide loads of customization options compared to the Stock ROM. Some of the Custom ROMs are well optimized for battery and performance. So, users are always in search of good custom ROMs for their Android smartphones.
Download Android P For Xiaomi Mi A1
Download dotOS 2.3 With Android P Look
Guide to install
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into the latest Android
- If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.