How To Root Redmi Y1 and Y1 Lite: This is the guide to root xiaomi redmi y1 and y1 lite easily. We already posted about how to install twrp recovery in redmi y1 and y1 lite you can check the posts by clicking on links given below. This guide will teach you how to root redmi y1 and how to root redmi y1 lite easily by doing nothing just one click and your redmi y1 will be rooted in just seconds. So let’s get started……
- Download TWRP Recovery For Redmi Y1 and Y1 Lite
- How To Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi Y1 and Y1 Lite
The Redmi Y1/Lite is having 5.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display. It has a display of pixel 720 x 1280 resolution. It comes with the 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The Redmi Y1/Lite is having storage 16 GB internal.The camera of Xiaomi Redmi Y1 and Redmi Y1 Lite is Dual 13-megapixels and 5 megapixels front camera for a selfie. Runs on the Android 7.0 Nougat and it will get Android 8.0 Oreo update very soon. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery.
How To Root Redmi Y1 and Y1 Lite
Guide To Root Redmi Y1/Lite:
- Download “Magisk.zip” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Down + Power.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.