How To Install TWRP on Fairphone 2: Today we are back to another post where we are going to show You How to Install TWRP Recovery on Fairphone 2. Installing TWRP can be beneficial for the users as TWRP is not only used to install root directories but it is used as a tool to install the system files and update manually on the phone. Also, TWRP is used to backup or wipe system data, you can create a full or partial backup of your system files. if you want to install TWRP on Fairphone 2 then you have to follow this guide. Install TWRP on Fairphone 2.
What Are TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android.It is the most popular Android custom recovery.It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices.It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.It needs the bootloader to be unlocked.
- Some Of the benefits Of Having TWRP Recovery
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
How To Install TWRP on Fairphone 2
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the Download TWRP Recovery and transfer it to your Fairphone 2
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your Fairphone 2. (Same as flashing the stock ROM)