Download LineageOS 15.1 For Redmi 2 Android Oreo 8.1: First of all, we would like to thank Warrenlobo for sharing this unofficial build of Lineage OS 15.1 for Xiaomi Redmi 2 users. The latest Lineage OS 15.1 is the latest in the long line of amazing custom released by Lineage family. This unofficial build is based on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo source code. This custom ROM might be in its initial development phase, but the users can still take a risk and try this ROM as the daily driver. If the user has the patience to wait for a few days, then they will be able to get the next update which will come with all the bug fixes and improvements. There are a lot of new features in Android 8.1 Oreo which can be availed by using Lineage OS 15.1 such as Picture in Picture mode, battery optimization, Split-screen mode, and more.
Xiaomi as a brand requires no introduction. It has been one of the first brands most people go for if they want a good mid-range model with amazing specifications. Its Redmi 2 comes with a 4.7-inch display screen with HD resolution of 1280x720p, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 1.2GHz Quad Core processor, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB ROM storage capacity, and a 2200mAh battery. It runs on MIUI 6 OS which is based on Android 4.4 and its features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, an 8.0 MP rear camera, a 2.0 MP front camera, USB OTG, and more.
If you happen to be a Xiaomi Redmi 2 user who is planning on installing Lineage OS 15.1 on their device but are looking for a guide to help you, then this is the best place for you to be. In this post, we will be sharing with you the complete guide on Lineage OS 15.1 which will definitely be very helpful for you. Follow the guide to Install Lineage OS 15.1 On Xiaomi Redmi 2
Download LineageOS 15.1 For Redmi 2 Android Oreo 8.1
- Lineage OS 15.1 For Xiaomi Redmi 2| For latest build check here (Source)
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15.1 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo
Steps To Install Lineage OS 15.1 On Xiaomi Redmi 2 | Android 8.1 Oreo Update (Lineage OS 15.1 For Xiaomi Redmi 2)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
So this is all about LineageOS 15.1 For Redmi 2 Android Oreo 8.1. Feel free to comment below if you have any questions.