Download and Install OxygenOS 5.0 On OnePlus 3T And OnePlus 3: Previous week OnePlus sends Oreo Beta OxygenOS 5.0 On OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3. We know OnePlus already started to roll out Android OREO beta update. Oneplus 5 already got oreo beta 2 updates if you want then go click here. At this time the firmware run in beta version. This update is rolling out via OTA. OnePlus shares Beta 2 Android 8.0 Oreo update for OnePlus 5 version. If you want to install this OREO update then follows the guide below. This update based on the OxygenOS 5.0 operating system.
Features and details:-
- Update to Android O (8.0)
- Added Parallel Apps
- New Quick Settings design
- Added Picture in Picture
- Updated security patch for September
- Added Auto-fill
- Added Smart text selection
- Added notification dots
- New app folder design
- Now able to upload photos directly to Shot on OnePlus
You may also like: Get iPhone X Animojis On Any Android Device
- Charge your device to 50-60%.
- Download the package from below according to your installation procedure.
- Follow the steps below.
Download> OxygenOS 5.0 Full ROM for OnePlus 3
Download> OxygenOS 5.0 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T
Download and Install OxygenOS 5.0 On OnePlus 3T And OnePlus 3
Method #1: Update Via Local Updater:-
- Download the Oreo ROM zip from above link
- Then save it in the root folder of your internal storage.
- Now go to Settings > System Updates > Settings icon > Choose Local upgrade. select the ROM OTA file you have downloaded earlier.
- After selection of Oreo ROM zip system will prompt and tap on upgrade now.
- The system will be a reboot in the stock recovery and will automatically flash the update.
- The installer will automatically install the update.
Method #2: Update via ADB mode:-
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the ADB_Fastboot_tool_2016.zip and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above Oreo ROM zip file to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt(CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace filename with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip ”
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.