How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Ulefone Mix: The Ulefone Mix which was released a few days ago now TWRP And root are available. Ulefone mix designed this smartphone with 18:9 screen ratio. Just like other devices like Mi Mix 2, LG Q6 etc. But it is a MediaTek chipset device. We will use the SP Flash tool for flashing the TWRP. So follow the steps carefully and do your customization on Ulefone Mix. So follow the Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Ulefone Mix.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Ulefone Mix
- Ulefone Mix
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Download “SuperSU-v2.82.zip” no-verity Zip copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Up + Power.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip Swipe to install.
- Go to install option again and flash the SuperSu_2.82.Zip
- Reboot your phone Install SuperSU App.
This is How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Ulefone Mix.