How To Install Arise Magnum Opus On Android 8.0 Oreo ? Finally, Viper4Android released Viper4Android 2.5 for Android 8.0 Oreo and here the auto install mod ARISE Sound Systems developed by A.R.I.S.E Team. I always post about Audio Mod’s because I like the audio mod’s to get best music experience. This is the new audio Mod for Android 8.0 Oreo A.R.I.S.E team we will guide you Install Arise Magnum Opus On Android 8.0 Oreo. ARISE Sound Mod built with many mods like Viper4Android, Dolby Digital, Dolby Atmos, AM3D ZIRENE, Asus ICEsound and more.
A.R.I.S.E Sound Systems Features:-
- ViPER4Arise (Viper4Android)
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby Atmos
- AM3D ZIRENE
- Rooted Smartphone with TWRP Installed, Magisk Installed
- Of course Android 8.0 Oreo Smartphone
NOTE: Magisk should be v14.2 only!! If you don’t have flash using TWRP the ZIP file is provided in a link below.
⇓⇓ Download Section ⇓⇓
How To Install Arise Magnum Opus On Android 8.0 Oreo
- We will make sure the Arise System core gets properly installed. To do this we just need some steps to perform. So just let’s get started.
- Download the ZIP from below section it contains all the required files. Firstly extract arise_customize.prop from ARISE+Magnum+Opus+20170918+Stock+Edition.zip. You will reach the files in getting_started/your_system/.
- We are going to edit this file arise_customize.prop. So open it using any text editor either on your smartphone or on your PC.
- Find install.core= line and write true next to it. Like this install.core=true
- Now its time to scroll down and find the lines install.v4a_18.104.22.168= or install.sony= just type true for any f the mods you wish to install. Like this install.v4a_22.214.171.124=true , After editing the lines save the files.