Do you want to root Xiaomi Mi A1 without Pc? If yes then you are at right place today we are here with the guide on How to root Xiaomi Mi A1. Xiaomi Mi A1 is the first smartphone from Xiaomi in India which supports Dual camera setup at the back and not only this but the smartphone is also the first xiaomi device ever which comes under the Android One program launched by Google. SO let’s get started to How to Root Xiaomi Mi A1 Without PC.
The Mi A1 comes with a 5.5-inch display which has a resolution of 1920X1080 , Coming to the processor of the New Mi A1 so it comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4Gb of ram. The smartphone comes with Dual 12Mp + 12Mp camera unit at the back and a 5Mp camera unit is placed at the front end. The Smartphone comes with Android One support and is running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, however, Mi has also promised that it will push android 8.0 Oreo update to the device before the end of this year and also it will be the first device to Get Android 9.0 P update. So without wasting much time, let’s start the guide on How to Root Xiaomi Mi A1 without pc.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi A1 Without PC
So before you root Mi A1 without pc there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow carefully.
- This Guide is Only for Xiaomi Mi A1 running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Internet connection is required to Download rooting files for your device
- Make sure you have made a backup of all Important files
- There should be minimum 65% battery in your Device
- TWRP recovery is required.
How to root Mi A1 easily
- First of all make sure your smartphone is connected to the Internet
- Now make a reboot of your device
- Now Download Supersu for rooting device
- Now Rename the file to Update.zip and move it to the root of sd card
- Go to TWRP and then flash the update.zip the reboot the device.
- Done !
That’s all !!! you have successfully Root Mi A1 Without Using Pc, I hope this guide helped you in rooting your device and if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.