If you’re a power Android user, you must have surely used Xposed Framework and its extensive list of modules to customize your device. One such module is GravityBox. Probably, one of the best Xposed Modules made to date, GravityBox offers a plethora of customization features under its hood that allow you to take full control of your device. Sadly, GravityBox requires Xposed Framework to function, which wasn’t available on Android Nougat devices until recently. Now that Xposed has been ported to Android Nougat, GravityBox has been updated to support Android Nougat as well. If your device is running Android Nougat and you wish to install GravityBox to customize your device, read on as we discuss how to install GravityBox on your Android Nougat device. So lets get started to How To Install GravityBox in Android Nougat 7.x.
Note: Before we begin, make sure that your device has Xposed Framework installed. You can check out our guide on how to install Xposed Framework on Android Nougat devices for the same. Also, do note that GravityBox is supposed to work on AOSP or stock based ROMs. It may not be compatible with ROMs that are heavily modded by their manufacturers.
Also Read: Install TWRP And Root Redmi Note 4 On MIUI 9
How To Install GravityBox in Android Nougat 7.x
- To start off, enable Unknown Sources on your device to allow installation of third party apps. To do this, open the Android Settings and head over to “Security” option. Once there, enable the toggle next to “Unknown Sources”.
- Download the GravityBox APK file for Android 7.0 Nougat from here and install it.
- After you’ve installed the app, you’ll get a notification from Xposed Installer that “Xposed module is not activated yet”. Simply tap on that to head over to the modules section of Xposed, and check the checkbox next to GravityBox. Once you’ve done that, reboot your device to activate GravityBox.
- Once your device has been rebooted, open the GravityBox app and grant it the required permissions to ensure proper working of the module. You will also get a warning prompt, which says that GravityBox should be used on unmodified Android devices only. Simply tap on “Ok, I Got It.” to continue.
- And that’s it. GravityBox is now installed on your device. Go ahead and tweak your heart out with the help of GravityBox.
Install GravityBox on Your Android Nougat Device
GravityBox is probably one of the most sought-after modules for the Xposed Framework. Thankfully, it has now been ported to Android Nougat devices. If you’re a fan of GravityBox and using a device that’s rocking Android Nougat, our guide should help you enjoy one of the best Xposed module ever created on your device easily. Tell us about your favorite GravityBox tweak and why you love it in the comments section below.