Xposed Framework is one of the best modules to Customize Android Devices with Xposed modules. Google released Android 7.0.X Nougat in 2016 and after few months of waiting Xposed Framework is for available. Today we share How To Install Xposed Framework on Android 7.0.X Nougat.
Also Read: Xposed for Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat 7.1 roms
- Do a complete backup of your device.
- Enable Unkown Source.
- Know your device ARM version By Install CPU-Z.
- Download Xposed Installer and Xposed-Framework zip for Your Hardware Version.
- Read Guide.
Download Xposed Framework For Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Download Now (All Versions)
Install Xposed Framework On Android 7.0.X Nougat [Latest Method]
- Read Requirements and Preparation.
- Download and install Xposed Installer Apk don’t open.
- Download New Version Xposed-Framework flashable zip for your device CPU ARM version ” Xposed-SDK25-Nougat-xxx-by-PurifyOS.zip ” and copy it to sd card or phone.
- Now Turn on your phone into recovery mode.
- In recovery mode go to “Install” navigate to ” Xposed-SDK25-Nougat-xxx-by-PurifyOS.zip “ swipe to install.
- Then back and Wipe Cache.
- Reboot your device.
- After boot up, your device installs Xposed installer and open the app. Go to the > framework if you see ” Xposed Framework version 88 is active ” message then you have successfully installed Xposed on your device.
So guys in the end of How To Install Xposed Framework On Android 7.0.X Nougat if you need any kind of help just comment below and we will reply you asap.