Searching for How to Get MacBook Pro like Touch Bar in Any Android Device? You just landed in the right place. Let me first tell you what is a Touch Bar actually. Apple Inc is known for keep coming up with new and innovative ideas in their devices. And they proved it again by launching Touch Bar in their MacBook Pro in October 2016. Touch bar is a Touch Shortcut Strip placed right above the top row of keys in MacBook’s keyboard like you can see in the image below.
What does Touch Bar do? Touch Bar simply enables you some shortcuts of things which you often use, right on your fingertips. Like quick settings or your favourite smileys.(in MacBook only) This idea inspired iOS developers to develop a Touch Bar for iOS mobile devices which lets users use a hovering Touch Bar in their devices. But that was only for jailbroken iOS devices. Right after that Android developer developed a TouchBar app, which is much similar to its iOS version. It is free for Android users and the most important, it doesn’t require your Android device rooted. Now let me tell you how you can get MacBook Pro Touch Bar in your android device easily step by step.
Also Read: Music Paradise Pro App – BEST MUSIC DOWNLOADING APP
FEATURES OF TOUCHBAR TouchBar displays some shortcuts of your settings which you use many times a day like WiFI, BlueTooth, Screen Rotation, Screen Brightness, Media Volume and Alarm Volume. Except this, it shows Quick Google Search Button and Music Player. So you no longer have to scroll down your quick settings bar to change those settings because they are just one tap away from you.
How to Get MacBook Pro like Touch Bar in Any Android Device
- Before going to installation step, first you should know that TouchBar app for Android is not available in Play Store. So, for installing that app you have to allow Installation of Third Party Apps. For that, you have to go to Security section in your device’s Settings and then enable “Unknown Sources”. (Don’t worry you can disable it once the app is installed.)
2. Done with enabling Unknown Sources? Now time to download “TouchBar” app for Android from the download section below and install it like you install any other app.
3. Once the installation is finished, open the app and you will see “Special Access” section. In which you have to grant permission to app for “Overlay Screen”, “Write System Settings” and “Do Not Disturb Access”. So just tick all three blocks one by one.
4. You can activate TouchBar by scrolling down to “TouchBar Settings” section and tapping on “Activate TouchBar”.
5. Then tap on “Add Shortcut” to add a shortcut icon on your home screen so that you can enable TouchBar by just touching that icon. Touch Bar hides after 1 second of use because it is set to Auto-hide after 1 Second by default, You can Change the number of seconds to Auto-hide in “TouchBar Settings” section.
6. You can access Touch Bar by tapping on the bottom of your device screen or by tapping the Start/Stop shortcut.
Download TouchBar for Android
I hope you love this article and this was the article about How to Get MacBook Pro like Touch Bar in Any Android Device. I hope you love this article. Share this article with your friends and do let them know about this amazing application which helps the users to enjoy shortcuts on Android.