The Samsung Galaxy A5 sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.9 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 16-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Samsung Exynos 7 Octacore Processor.It comes with 3000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 256GB via a micro SD-Card.Today in this article we will guide you to root Samsung Galaxy A5 SM A520F 2017.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Samsung Galaxy A5 SM A520F 2017.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process
- TWRP installed Device
- Samsung Galaxy A5 SM A520F 2017 Odin Tool-Download
- Samsung Galaxy A5 SM A520F 2017 USB Driver-Download
- Samsung Galaxy A5 SuperSU-v2.79-Download
How to root Samsung Galaxy A5 SM A520F 2017
Step 1: Now disconnect your phone and do not start your phone. Press and hold volume up and Down button with power button until you can see recovery option, then select “recovery mode” (If your touch not work then use volume up and down key for menu up and down and Power button as a enter button).
Step 2: Now tap on Wipe button then tap on factory reset button. Then reboot your phone.
Step 3. Now go to recovery mode again and tap on install tab and select “SuperSU.zip”file from your save location on your SD card and install this file. Now reboot your phone.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.