The LG K8 sports a 8-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with MT6735 Processor.It comes with 2125 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory via micro sd-card/.Today in this article we will guide you to install nougat in LG K8.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the LG 10 .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download LG K8 V Android Nougat Firmware
- LG FLASH TOOL
Steps to Install Nougat in LG K8
- First of all,you need to download and Install LG Flash tool on your PC
- Then,install the stock firmware for your LG V10 from your download section.
- After that, Boot your LG V10 into the download mode.
- Open LG Flash tool on your computer (tapping LGFlashtool2014.exe)
- Once launched, Choose CDMA type from the menu on your device.
- The,Go to “Select Kdz file”, find and locate the downloaded stock firmware on your device
- You donot need to do any changes just use the normal flash for flashing.
- After that,for starting the flashing process you have to click it.
Note that It will take some time for flashing the device.
- After the flashing process over,now your device unbricks and you are on stock firmware.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.