Ever wanted to spy on someone’s android phone like it can be your children, your girlfriend or boy friend, your wife.Some times there is a care when we have to look into there mobile phone secretly without there knowledge so check whats cooking wrong in it.So now in 2017 we have a working solution and an app for you.
You can track all the activities of any android device using Spyzie app.Spyzie is a web-based monitoring solution. First a user needs to create a Spyzie account on our website or within our Spyzie app (the Control Panel app) . Then the user needs to complete a setup process including installing an app on the target android device (a monitoring app used to collect info).
To view the monitored data, the user needs to log into the Spyzie account either on the website or within the Spyzie Control Panel app (which is available on both App Store and Google Play)
This is a tutorial about how to spy on android phones.Follow this step by step tutorial carefully and track any android device you want.
- 1 How to Track Any Android Phones ?
- 1.1 What do you need to start tracking an android device?
- 1.2 Step by Step Guide: How to Track Android Phones or Tablet Pcs with Spyzie?
- 1.3 Live Demo
- 1.4 #Downloads
How to Track Any Android Phones ?
Spyzie helps you watch over your kids and protect them from pornography, online predators, cyberbullying, and other threats. You will be able to monitor and store call logs, messages, social activities and more.
What do you need to start tracking an android device?
A Spyzie account
A free or premium account.
Physical Access to the Target Android Device
Able to use and install apps on the target android device.
Spyzie monitoring app
To be installed and activated on the device to be monitored.
Optional if you prefer to use the App to view the monitored data
Step by Step Guide: How to Track Android Phones or Tablet Pcs with Spyzie?
1. Create a Spyzie account either on Spyzie.com or within the Spyzie app which is available on both App Store and Play Store.
2. Once the account is created and logged in, there is a Setup Wizard process to go through. You may put in the device owner’s name and age in case you may monitor different persons. It is also obligatory to select the operating system running on the target phones or tablets since the setup process of spying android and iOS devices is different. Select “Android” in this case to proceed.
3. Install and activate the Spyzie monitoring app on the target android device. Here are some settings to make:
First, click “Setting” and find the “Lock screen and security” tab. Then enable the “Unknown Sources” option, and click “OK”.
Second, download and install the Spyzie monitoring app from this address: spyzie.com/install.apk (you may access the downloaded APK file from the “Notifications” popup menu or in the “downloads” folder);
Third, open the monitoring app and sign into your Spyzie account (you must accept the Agreement before moving forward). Then click “Start” to activate the device administrator service. Please note that all permission requests must be allowed in this step. Once the service is activated, the app icon will automatically be deleted.
4. Remotely view data on the monitored android device. After the setup process is completed, you may log into your account on any devices such as cell phones, Windows PCs or Mac as long as they are connected to the internet. You may click the refresh icon to view the monitored phone data in a timely manner, but if the monitored android phone or device is powered off or not connected to the internet, the Spyzie server will not be able to receive the latest data.
Tips: Spyzie app is availabe on Google Play Store, but it’s not obligatory to use it to view the monitored data. Anyway if you prefer to use the app, please install it from Google Play or App Store