Many users want to root their device for getting more from it.There are many advantages of rooting your device as it allows you to install a custom ROM on your device or you can block ads of any apps or you can keep latest android version and so on.
The process of installing TWRP and rooting are pretty simple and once the TWRP is installed, you will be able to get root access on your Samsung galaxy by flashing few specific zip files.You will be needed to download and install few things first to be able to carry out the installation process.So first of all,we will tell you about the specs of the device.
The Samsung Galaxy A7 sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.9 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 16-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Samsung Exynos 7 Octacore Processor.It comes with 2600 mAh battery capacity which can last for a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 256GB via a micro SD-Card.Today in this article we will guide you for root in Samsung Galaxy A7.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Samsung Galaxy A7 .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Enable USB debugging.
- TWRP installed device.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy A7
- Download and transfer the SuperSU zip file from the download section above to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Tap on Install and select the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device in Step1
- After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of screen to begin the flashing process.
- Once SuperSU is flashed.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully rooted your device and installed TWRP in it.