Xiaomi Redmi 4 is recently launched.The Xiaomi Redmi 4 sports a 13-megapixel dual rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.2 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel selfie camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with a latest high end Snapdragon 435 octocore Processor.It comes with 4100mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You cannot expand its memory.Today in this article we will guide you to root your Redmi 4.
Many users want to root their device for getting more from it.There are many advantages of rooting your device as it allows you to install a custom ROM on your device or you can block ads of any apps or you can keep latest android version and so on.In this article,we will guide to root your Xiaomi Redmi 4.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Xiaomi Redmi 4.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- TWRP installed device
Links will be added soon.
Steps to Root Xiaomi Redmi 4
- Download the SuperSu.zip root file and Bootimg Patcher from our download section.
- Then,put it in internal memory of your redmi 4
- After that you need to boot your device into TWRP recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP recovery firstly, you have to flash Bootimg patcher
- Flash the Super Su zip file.
- Reboot your device
You have successfully rooted your device.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via commnet section.