How to download and install Google Play Store on Mi 6 this guide will help you in this.As We know that Xiaomi Mi6 is the latest flagship of Chinese company so it will not have google play store and other Google play services in it.You have to install google play store manually on Xioami Mi 6.
Without Google play Store you can’t download any app from it and can’t use any other Google service like gapps, gmail, Drive, Google Calendar etc.Just Follow below simple process to install GOogle Play Stor on Xiaomi Mi6 easily.You can download Google Play store for Xioami Mi 6 from the link given below.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this.
Follow below steps to install Google Play Store in Xiaomi MI 6
How to Install Google Play Store on Xiaomi Mi 6
1. Copy the ‘allbackup’ folder and move it your phone’s internal storage > MIUI > backup. (If you have not found a backup folder, just create one)
2. Now, go to Phone Settings > Additional Settings > Backup & reset > select Local backups
3. You will see the allbackup folder you have just saved.
4. Select it and tap on the ‘Restore’ option to get Google Apps.
5. Once completed the restore process, reboot your Mi 6.
7. After rebooting, open Play Store app and wait for checking info, then login with your Google account. You are now ready to use Play store.
1. If you are unable to open Google Play store or facing ‘waiting for WiFi….’ issue, then restart your phone.
2. After rebooting, go to Settings > Installed Apps > Google Play Store > Uninstall.
3. Download this Google Play Store version (modified) and install it. Restart your phone and enjoy Google Play store.
Source – MIUI forum