Are you curious to test the latest stable verison of your Elephone P9000 but haven’t received the update.Donot be upset, you can still enjoy the ROM by download from the below steps.Today,in this article we will tell how to download Android Nougat for your Elephone P9000.
The Elephone P9000 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with MediaTek MT6755M octa-core processor.It comes with 3000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can not expand its memory.Today in this article we will guide you to install the latest update of Android i.e. Android Nougat.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Elephone P9000.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Steps to install Android nougat in elephone p9000
1)Enable USB debbunging on your device
2) After that Download the android nougat rom and flash tool and unzip both the files
3) If your device donot detect SP flash tool,then you have to download Driver
4) Now,open the SP flash tool
5)After that you need to click on Scatter-Loading and select ‘MTxxx_Android_scatter.txt‘ file from target_bin folder.
6) Then,select all options and install it.
7)Now,switch of your device and connect it to PC via a USB cable.
8)After that the installation process will begin
9) As soon as you the installation will over,you are on Android Nougat.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.