Are you curious to test the latest stable verison of your MI 3/4 but haven’t received the update.Donot be upset, you can still enjoy the ROM by download from the below steps.Today,in this article we will tell how to download MIUI 8 v7.4.20 for your MI 3/4.
The Xiaomi MI 3 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 2-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Snapdragon 800 quadcore Processor.It comes with 3000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can not expand its memory.Today in this article we will guide you to install the latest update of MIUI i.e. MIUI 8 v7.4.20.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the MI 5 .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Optimization – The app recognizes the device to direct the feedback automatically (04-18)
Fix – People could still participate in closed votes (04-18)
Fix – Filenames of downloaded attachments weren’t displayed correctly (04-18)
Fix – Couldn’t load more posts in some cases (04-18)
Fix – Items disappeared from the page after changing font size (04-18)
Optimization – Reduced size of the Home screen icons (04-20)
STEPS TO INSTALL MIUI 8 V7.4.20 IN MI 3/4
- Connect your device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable, and copy the ROM file downloaded in Step 1 into the folder ‘downloaded_rom’ in the internal storage of your device.
- Launch ‘Updater’ app on your device：
MIUI 6/7/8：Click the ‘…’ icon at the top-right corner, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘downloaded_rom’ in Step 2.
MIUI V5：Press the Menu button, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘downloaded_rom’ in Step 2.
After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.
- After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.
- If you see the following image after rebooting, it means that you have succeeded in flashing MIUI ROM.If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.