Hi guys, welcome to gammerson in this tutorial we are going to show you how you can Get Pixel Navigation Bar on OnePlus 3/3T.Google had redesigned its Navigation bar in the latest Google smartphones Pixel and Pixel XL.The new navigation bar icons are filled with a solid white color in Pixel and Pixel XL while the old ones are empty.If you press the home icon for 2-3 seconds then on your smartphone automatically launch the Google Assistant.
The Oneplus 3T sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash with EIS & OIS. The 16-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It has a superb Snapdragon 821 processor.It comes with 3400 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.It comes with dash charge which charges your phone faster.So in this tutorial we are going to show you how you can Get Pixel Navigation Bar on OnePlus 3/3T.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Oneplus 3/3T .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- TWRP installed Device
Steps to Install Pixel navigation bar mod on oneplus 3/3t
- Download the the file from download section.
- Save it in your device’s memory
- Now press Volume Down button + Power button [All at the same time]
- ASAP you done the above step,you are in TWRP recovery
- Select Zip file in twrp main menu.
- “Swipe to Confirm Flash” to start the flashing process[this may take few minutes]
- Browse and select the downloaded file and then ‘Swipe to install.’
If still any queries left in yourmind,feel free to ask via comment section.