Hello guys,welcome to gammerson in this tutorial,we will tell you the method by which you can download marshmallow in Huawei P8 Lite.The Huawei P8 lite sports a 12- megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture with EIS & OIS and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Kirin655 processor.It comes with 3000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 128GB via a micro SD-Card.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P8 Lite (Single Sim/Dual SIM)
- Model – ALE-L21
- Android Version – 6.0
- EMUI Version – 4.0
- Firmware –B598/B599
- Build Number –ALE-L21C432B598/ALE-L21C432B599
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.6 GB
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This update is only for Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21.Donot try it on any other device
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process
Download Huawei P8 Lite B542 Marshmallow Update File
Download Huawei P8 Lite B542 Update
Steps to Install Marshmallow in Huawei P8 Lite
1) Download Stock ROM for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 from above and extract it.
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now turn off your device.
4) Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
5) Now wait for some time to complete the process.