The ZTE Axon 7 sports a 20-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash with OIS The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It has an awesome Snapdragon 820 processor which is good in every aspect.It comes with 3250 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.
Many of the users in today’s world like to root, install the custom recovery on their Android device . However, they will be ending by bricking of their device.Rooting process of some ROM’s are not secure enough. The insecure process brickx your device. Bricked device may be no longer able to boot properly.But everthing is possible nowdays Therefore,most of the bricked devices can be unbricked. Today,Gammerson will explain you how to unbrick ZTE Axon 7 by Flashing Official Firmware in EDL Mode.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for ZTE Axon 7 Smartphones.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
How to Install Unbrick ZTE Axon 7 by Flashing Official Firmware in EDL Mode
- First of fall,Boot your ZTE Axon 7 in EDL mode
- Then you have to download AXON7 Official firmware Version B07 and extract it to new folder in your device.
- Install MiFlash tool from download section for your device.
- Now,open the MiFlash Tool in your device
- Then,you have to connect your device to your PC
- Click on browse and direct MiFlash to extracted folder
- Now click Refresh or F5 button for 20 sec until the progress displays ‘COM#‘ (means your phone is now connected to your PC)
- You will find that in the bottom of MiFlash window ‘Flash all except storage“.Select it.
- Now you have to click on ‘Flash’ for starting flashing. This process will take afew minutes to complete.
- Once flashing is completed,then you can disconnect your device.
- Now reboot your ZTE axon 7.
Enjoy!!!you have successfully unbricked your device
If you any queries are left in your mind,you can ask us in comment section.