The Huawei P8 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash with OIS. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with2600 mAh battery capacity which can last for a day with light usage.
This is the official update given by the company. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Update. Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the Marshmallow OTA file for Huawei P8 B392.
Disclaimer: Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Huawei P8
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device
Firmware Information –
Device – Huawei P8
Model – GRA-L09
Android Version – 6.0
EMUI Version – 4.0.1
Firmware – B392
Build Number – GRA-L09C432B392
Status – Official
Type – Full/OTA firmware image
Download Huawei P8 B392 Full ROM for GRA -L09- Download
Download Huawei P8 B392 OTA for GRA-L09 – Download
How to Install Huawei P8 B392 Marshmallow Firmware
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei P8 from download Section.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P8 to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now, wait for few minutes to complete the process.
- Reboot your device
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask us in the comment section