The Moto Z play sports a 16-ultra megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture with EIS & OIS and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Snapdragon 625 Processor.It comes with 3510 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 2TB via a micro SD-Card.
Are you not statisfied with the latest android nougat update given by the company for any reason,you can now downgrade Moto Z play from Nougat to Marshamallow.Everyone is happy with the update but some of the people donot like it.So if you are one of them,then this article is for you.So,today in this article we will guide you to downgrade your Moto Z play from Android Nougat to Android Marshamallow.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Moto Z play.Donot try it on any other device
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process
- Your bootloader must be unlocked
Firmware+Auto Script file for Moto Z Play Download Link
Steps to downgrade Moto Z Play to Marshmallow from Nougat
- First of fall,you have to download the file which contains both script and the downgrading files from download Section for downgrading your Moto Z play
- Now,extract the both files in the same folder in your device.
- Then,boot your device in fastboot mode.(you can do this by pressing Power and Volume up buttons together for a few seconds).
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
- Now, you have to run the auto script and wait for a while .
- As soon as you run the autoscript,it will automatically add all the commands
- Done !!
You have successfully downgrade Moto Z play to Marshmallow from Nougat
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask us via comment section.