The Oneplus 3 sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture with EIS & OIS and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It has a superb Snapdragon 820 processor.It comes with 3000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.
Are also facing Dm-verity error on your oneplus 3? Donot worry guys.Recently many users are complaining it.Today we will be sharing two methods, first one will fix dm-verity warning on OnePlus 3 by passing two commands via ADB and the second one will Fix dm-verity verification failed error on OnePlus 3 by flashing a file via TWRP.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3.Donot try it on any other device
- You can use any of the one methods from below.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process
How to Fix Dm-Verity Check Error on OnePlus 3
Fix dm-variety by flashing DM-Verity And Forced Encryption Disabler zip
- First boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now click on install and Flash the DM-Verity And Forced Encryption Disabler Zip
- Clear the cache and Dalvik Cache
Fix DM-Verity error using Fastboot Commands
- Enable USB debugging option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below commandadb devices
- if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the zip file
- Now boot your device into fastboot mode by using the following command : adb reboot bootloader
- Now issue the below commands one-by-one:
fastboot oem disable_dm_verity
fastboot oem enable_dm_verity
- Reboot the phone.
- Done!You have successfully fix that issue.If still any queries left in your mind, feel free to ask via comment section.