If you own Moto Z or Moto Z Force and want to experience something new like updating your Android mobile version to latest one which is Android Nougat then you have to read this article carefully. Today we are providing step by step guide on How to Update Moto Z or Moto Z Force to Android 7 Nougat
The Update is rolling out via Over The Air ( OTA ) but if you do no want to wait for OTA then you can update Moto Z or Moto Z Force to Android Nougat Manually with the help of this guide.
Now you can easily update your mobile’s Marshmallow to Nougat and you can now enjoy and new latest feature of Nougat.
The new android nougat update for Moto Z and Z Force full of options like Multiwindow, Improved Notifications, New Messages communication Style Apps, together with different options. you’ll check the infographics of best android nougat options. The Moto Z and Z Force android nougat Update is accessible via OTA (over-the-air) and it’s regarding one.4GB in size. Here we offer you the .Zip file for Moto Z and Z Force thereupon you’ll update Moto Z and Z Force to android nougat manually.
1.Download OTA firmware of Moto Z for International Variant
2.Download OTA firmware of Moto Z for Eu Variant
3.Moto Z Force OTA file is coming soon
- Backup your important apps , contacts , messages and music
- Custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed
- Charge your mobile battery up to 80%.
- Do not flash this rom on any other device other Moto Z.
How to Update Moto Z or Moto Z Force to Android 7 Nougat
- First of all download the above firmware according to your device.
- Now copy the firmware in your mobile’s SD card.
- Now boot your mobile into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume up and power button at the same time.
- Now in TWRP recovery you will see the options like this :-
- Tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition
- After that go back and tap on install
- Now select the firmware which you have copied in your mobile SD Card.
- Now flash it and wait until the installation got done.
- Now reboot your device,
Note : First boot will take some time so you have to keep patience
If you are facing any issue then feel free to ASK !