If have you flashed any custom rom, and you do not like it, and you decided to go back to the stock firmware then you are at the right place today we are going to show you How to Install Stock Firmware on Coolpad Note 3/Lite.
We have used very simple language to understand you each and every step you have to just follow these steps correctly and please do not skip any step of this installation part and yes do it at your risk I am not responsible if you did anything wrong or brick your phone.
- Charge your mobile up to 80%.
- Backup your all essential apps, data, contacts, etc.
- Do not perform this process on any other device.
- Do not skip any steps.
1.Download SP Flash Tool
2.Download Stock Rom CPN3
3.Download Stock For CPN3L
4.Download Minimal ADB tool
How to Install Stock Firmware on Coolpad Note 3 / Lite.
- First of all the download files from the above and paste in your desktop.
- Now install the Sp tool and open it
- Now you will see ‘Scatter Loading’ option click on that
- Now select the Above rom which you have downloaded and pasted in P.C. ( You have to select .txt file )
- Now click on Download and switch off your mobile phone and connect it to the pc
- Now wait for some time until the green color popups.
- Now disconnect your mobile and reboot your mobile
- It will stuck on fastboot mode written up down on a screen.
- Download the Minimal ADB tool on your pc and install it.
- Connect your mobile again to pc and open the ADB Tool and type the following Command.
adb shell fctest system reboot
- Now your phone will be switched on.
You have successfully installed stock firmware on Coolpad note 3/Lite.