Where there is rooting there is Custom roms like CM 14 aka Cyanogenmod 14, Xposed framework for nougat aka Xposed installer, busy box custom kernel etc.Thanks to chainfire for providing cf auto root for Android Nougat 7.0 aka Android N for below devices with supersu v2.7.You can follow below steps to root following nexus devices running on android Nougat 7.0.It is as easy as one click root.You just need you pc running on windows ,linux or mac and your device and download following supersu file for your device and then follow below steps to root android nougat 7.0.
How to Root Android Nougat 7.0 on Nexus devices:
- Download the Cf Auto root for android nougat package for your Nexus device from the download links above.
- Now Extract/unzip the CF-Auto Root zip file on your PC.
- Make sure your bootloader is unlocked !
- Now Boot your Nexus device into Fastboot mode and connect it to the PC.
- Open The CF-Auto root folder and double-click/run the root-windows.bat file from that folder if you are running on windows or For Linux, use root-linux.sh and for Mac, use root-mac.sh.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions once the process if completed your device will be rebooted.
- Now you can check your android Nougat powered Nexus device is rooted successfully from any root checker app from playstore.