Some of them required Root access to enable them and some of them works without root access like enabling System UI tuner in android marshmallow 6.0.Where as In enabling Multi User Mode in android M 6.0 we need root access for it to work.
So the question is How to Enable Multi windows mode in Android Marshmallow ? So the answer is you just need to follow below steps to unlock this experimental feature of Android M 6.0.
#How to enable Multi windows mode in Android Marshmallow
- Firstly you need to have a root access in your device.
- Download and install a ES File Explorer app with root access from Play Store.
- Open your file manager app and grant it root permission.
- Now go to /system/ directory and open the build.prop file to edit it.
- Inside build.prop file,Find the “ro.build.type” line and Change the text after = to “userdebug” from “user” then save the build.prop file.
- Then Reboot your device.
- Once rebooted, go to Settings –> About phone –> tap Build number seven times to enable “Developer options”.
- Go back to Settings –> select Developer options ->> enable Multi-window from the list of options.
Done!Now you will get the Multi-window mode in your marshmallow 6.0 device,You can access/use it from the recent apps screen.